Smart Phones

Smart Phones

I am coming due for a new phone. I want to stay with AT&T but I am not finding any smart phones with full physical keyboards - I'm old school and want something besides just a touch screen. Does AT&T have any? Any phones highly recomended?

Message 1 of 5 (191 Views)
Master

Re: Smart Phones

There's not a very wide array of physical slide-out or slide-up keyboard smartphones, but what's existing right now is the:

1. LG Quantum (Windows Phone 7.)
2. BlackBerry Torch (I personally like.)
3. Motorola Backflip (If they even still offer this phone...it's an older model.)
4. Motorola Flipside
5. HTC Tilt2

That's all that comes to mind as of right now. Take a look at the mentioned options and I'm sure that you'll like at least one. Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 5 (178 Views)
Scholar

Wild Banchi wrote:
There's not a very wide array of physical slide-out or slide-up keyboard smartphones, but what's existing right now is the:

1. LG Quantum (Windows Phone 7.)
2. BlackBerry Torch (I personally like.)
3. Motorola Backflip (If they even still offer this phone...it's an older model.)
4. Motorola Flipside
5. HTC Tilt2

That's all that comes to mind as of right now. Take a look at the mentioned options and I'm sure that you'll like at least one. Smiley Wink

There's also:

Palm Pre Plus

Palm Pixi Plus

Blackberry Bold 9700 (does not have touchscreen)

Blackberry Curve 3G (does not have touchscreen)

Pantech Crossover

HP Veer 4G

There are also new phones rumored to be released in the next few months.

I agree with Wild Banchi, I personally like the Blackberry Torch.  

Message 3 of 5 (170 Views)
Master

WB, you forgot about the Pantech Crossover?

Personally I would go for the Droid 3. Smiley Wink but that is based on my cellular network requirements.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5 (162 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Ann154 wrote:
WB, you forgot about the Pantech Crossover?

Personally I would go for the Droid 3. Smiley Wink but that is based on my cellular network requirements.
Whoops. I know. Luckily, La-La pointed it out for the OP to choose from. See? I told you I didn't know much about it, to the point where I'm completely forgetting it altogether! Smiley Very Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 5 (156 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.