Helpful Links

Smart Phone???

Smart Phone???

Want a new phone as my old phone is getting really old.  But don't want data.  I just chatted with support so I know you have to pay data if you have a smart phone.  And lots of threads here say the same thing.  I'm not saying it is fair but I understand if I have to pay.  I won't argue about that.  But what I want to know is then which phones are not considered smart?  How do I know when buying a phone either from here or ebay weather it is smart or not?  Also is the motorola ex119 considered smart?

Message 1 of 3
Expert

Re: Smart Phone???

autismdefensedotcom wrote:

Want a new phone as my old phone is getting really old.  But don't want data.  I just chatted with support so I know you have to pay data if you have a smart phone.  And lots of threads here say the same thing.  I'm not saying it is fair but I understand if I have to pay.  I won't argue about that.  But what I want to know is then which phones are not considered smart?  How do I know when buying a phone either from here or ebay weather it is smart or not?  Also is the motorola ex119 considered smart?

looks like it is a standard qmd device and not a smartphone, can;t find it on att's site so you might want to verify it will work on ATT's network

Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart Phone???

Well the ex119 is quad band so it should work.  And it even has wifi.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome To The Community!
Find Your Answers Here!

Additional Support