Smart Phone???

Smart Phone???

Want a new phone as my old phone is getting really old.  But don't want data.  I just chatted with support so I know you have to pay data if you have a smart phone.  And lots of threads here say the same thing.  I'm not saying it is fair but I understand if I have to pay.  I won't argue about that.  But what I want to know is then which phones are not considered smart?  How do I know when buying a phone either from here or ebay weather it is smart or not?  Also is the motorola ex119 considered smart?

Message 1 of 3
Expert

Re: Smart Phone???

autismdefensedotcom wrote:

Want a new phone as my old phone is getting really old.  But don't want data.  I just chatted with support so I know you have to pay data if you have a smart phone.  And lots of threads here say the same thing.  I'm not saying it is fair but I understand if I have to pay.  I won't argue about that.  But what I want to know is then which phones are not considered smart?  How do I know when buying a phone either from here or ebay weather it is smart or not?  Also is the motorola ex119 considered smart?

looks like it is a standard qmd device and not a smartphone, can;t find it on att's site so you might want to verify it will work on ATT's network

Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart Phone???

Well the ex119 is quad band so it should work.  And it even has wifi.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support