(0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 15, 2011 1:49:28 PM
    (0)
    Former Moderator

RSaldivar wrote:
    Worthless!

Please keep it relevant and appropriate.  These Community Forums are provided to encourage knowledge-sharing of AT&T products and services with others. Please refrain from discussing personal matters or, in general, from posting content in a manner unrelated to the resolution of issues regarding AT&T products and services.  If you have a question or concern regarding AT&T Smart Limits, please post it!  This community is full of members who are more than happy to assist you in finding a resolution to your problem!

Re: Smart Limits

2 of 8 (1,480 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 15, 2011 2:10:00 PM
    (0)
    Mentor

I'm sorry if the lack of products and services by AT&T offends you.  It is revelant and appropriate.  I'm warning other customers that this feature is not worth their money. 

Is it not right to warn customers of poor services but ok to post if you like AT&T's services.  Don't seem right. 

3 of 8 (1,476 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 15, 2011 5:10:00 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master

RSaldivar wrote:

I'm sorry if the lack of products and services by AT&T offends you.  It is revelant and appropriate.  I'm warning other customers that this feature is not worth their money. 

Is it not right to warn customers of poor services but ok to post if you like AT&T's services.  Don't seem right. 

You can post what you find positive or negative about AT&T on this Forum, so long as it does not violate the user Guidelines. Purposely or intentionally "bashing" an offered service or product is not permitted.

You can share your views on Smart Limits by explaining the whole intention/situation in the first post. But people who see a single word describing a topic are most likely going to ignore it unless they agree with you or have had a personal experience with the service themselves.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 8 (1,462 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 18, 2011 12:59:55 PM
    (0)
    Mentor

Again proving my point.  Had I said Great then I would have been praised????

This feature is worthless to parents.  It is way behind on technology.  Parents can still get screwed with data overages and still does not restrict children from talking on the phone at certain times of the day.   In my opinion it is worthless.  I do not recommend it to anyone. 

5 of 8 (1,412 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 18, 2011 4:12:55 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master

RSaldivar wrote:

Again proving my point.  Had I said Great then I would have been praised????

This feature is worthless to parents.  It is way behind on technology.  Parents can still get screwed with data overages and still does not restrict children from talking on the phone at certain times of the day.   In my opinion it is worthless.  I do not recommend it to anyone. 

You may have been "praised", but you are free to complain here, so long as it does not violate the Forum Guidelines or the word filter.

There! Now if you had said that in your original topic post, that backs up your statement and gives a reason why you do not particularly like Smart Limits. There you go! Smiley Very Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 8 (1,401 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 19, 2011 6:19:46 AM
    (0)
    Mentor

I don't think that stating my opinion regarding this worthless feature should be a violation.  It is worthless.  Read the posts.... A lot of parents are complaing since "Rethink Possible" can't live up to it's motto.

7 of 8 (1,389 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 19, 2011 2:27:05 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    It really is not a violation of the Guidelines by saying that Smart Limits is "worthless". It's just the way a person may choose to share their opinion that may go against the terms. You can complain positively or negatively on this Forum, but if you choose to be negative, don't be too strong about it. Chances are that it will get edited out, anyway. You can make your point, just don't try to allow others to assume that you are being too straightforward.

8 of 8 (1,374 Views)