Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 30, 2012
5:49:20 AM
View profile
Smart Limits Question

What I want to do is block all incoming and outgoing calls and texts except for certain numbers from Sunday at 10:00 pm to Thursday at 10:00 pm.  Is there a way to do this?

What I want to do is block all incoming and outgoing calls and texts except for certain numbers from Sunday at 10:00 pm to Thursday at 10:00 pm.  Is there a way to do this?

Smart Limits Question

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 30, 2012 9:20:15 PM
(0)
Tutor

It can be done for outbound calls.  And when the Smart Block is on during the times you specify, the user does still have access to 9-1-1 calls. That was my primary question when I signed up for the service.

From the support location here on AT&T: Select the days and times that you want to block messaging, browsing and outbound calling.

We're sorry, but this feature cannot currently be used to block incoming calls.

Reminder: All incoming calls are allowed at all times except from Blocked Numbers.

Hope this helps ...

It can be done for outbound calls.  And when the Smart Block is on during the times you specify, the user does still have access to 9-1-1 calls. That was my primary question when I signed up for the service.

From the support location here on AT&T: Select the days and times that you want to block messaging, browsing and outbound calling.

We're sorry, but this feature cannot currently be used to block incoming calls.

Reminder: All incoming calls are allowed at all times except from Blocked Numbers.

Hope this helps ...

Re: Smart Limits Question

2 of 2 (1,294 Views)