Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 14, 2011
4:54:53 AM
View profile
Smart Limits Controls

If anyone hasn't figured out how to get to your smart limits controls, Ryan, an ATT customer service rep just helped me out and I now can get to it. He was really helpful.

Go to ATT.com

On the right side, put in your wireless number and password

Once you are logged in go to the top of the screen where the tabs are click on the My ATT tab

Then, hover over (just hover, do not click on) the link Wireless

Once you are hovering on this, you will see 4 headings. The third one is For Your Security

There, you will see Smart Limits - click here and you will be able to control your smart limits account

If anyone hasn't figured out how to get to your smart limits controls, Ryan, an ATT customer service rep just helped me out and I now can get to it. He was really helpful.

Go to ATT.com

On the right side, put in your wireless number and password

Once you are logged in go to the top of the screen where the tabs are click on the My ATT tab

Then, hover over (just hover, do not click on) the link Wireless

Once you are hovering on this, you will see 4 headings. The third one is For Your Security

There, you will see Smart Limits - click here and you will be able to control your smart limits account

Smart Limits Controls

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2011 8:13:04 AM
(0)
Contributor

Worked like a dream. Thank you so much. I was so frustrated with this Smart Limits thing. They really need to do a better job of placing this somewhere where it can be easily found. Their instructions on how to get to it are COMPLETELY WRONG.

Again, thank you so much!

Worked like a dream. Thank you so much. I was so frustrated with this Smart Limits thing. They really need to do a better job of placing this somewhere where it can be easily found. Their instructions on how to get to it are COMPLETELY WRONG.

Again, thank you so much!

Re: Smart Limits Controls

2 of 3 (11,403 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2011 10:42:41 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  And no thanks to AT&T for having a broken website for what, weeks?  I had been trying to manage Smart Limits for a couple of weeks before I gave up, removed the service from the phone, then re-added it.  I could edit the settings that way, but it was a one-time only solution.

Thank you for posting this.  And no thanks to AT&T for having a broken website for what, weeks?  I had been trying to manage Smart Limits for a couple of weeks before I gave up, removed the service from the phone, then re-added it.  I could edit the settings that way, but it was a one-time only solution.

Re: Smart Limits Controls

3 of 3 (11,385 Views)