Ask a question

Posted Mar 13, 2012
    9:16:48 AM
    Smart Controls - Well partial control

It seems as Smart Limit is very well limited in features.  For 4.99 per month it does very little.  I would be glad to put this version on all my kids phone if it was less than $2 a month.  Here is a list of issues that I would like to see updated in the near future to warrant the $5/month

1. When all call/numbers are blocked incoming is also blocked.  Do you realize it takes a teen about 5 minutes to figure out that they can have their friends call them instead.

2.  When all calls are blocked, 30 numbers don't really do much when people have land lines, other family member cell phones, other friends phones, etc.  Just trying to block 1 unwanted caller you can easily use 6-8 #.

3.  Picture messages should not get through. 

4. Application for Smart phones.  Do you know how much of a pain it is to try to make adjustments on any smartphone??

5. Allow the different limits to be inactive.  I don't want my kids to be able to text during school but when there is extended time off Smart Limits makes you delete them so you can't use them later on.

Another real gripe that I have is AT&T likes to use the largest button on the phone to go to the web and not allow people to change what that button does.  This costs $$ especially if you do not have a data plan on a phone.  AT&T's answer well you can stop it with Smart Limits at a cost of $4.99 per month.  Hello a simple yes no question would work too and cost nothing!!!! 

Smart Controls - Well partial control

0 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too