Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 26, 2012
7:31:04 PM
View profile
Skyrocket HD? No, just get the LG Nitro HD.

If you need to upgrade and you are thinking about the Samsung Galaxy S3, I wouldn't bother. You can purchase an LG Nitro HD for less than $300.00 OFF CONTRACT! There is very little difference in these two phones, as both are dual core and have large HD screens. Until the Quad core international version of the S3 is made available by AT&T, this is no game changer. Don't get me wrong, it is a fine phone, just not notable better than a handful of other, older devices. Save your upgrade for an UPGRADE. If you value current hardware, you'll regret buying a Dual core S3 in the very near future. Otherwise, enjoy your 2GB's of RAM while the rest of the world laughs at American Innovation.

If you need to upgrade and you are thinking about the Samsung Galaxy S3, I wouldn't bother. You can purchase an LG Nitro HD for less than $300.00 OFF CONTRACT! There is very little difference in these two phones, as both are dual core and have large HD screens. Until the Quad core international version of the S3 is made available by AT&T, this is no game changer. Don't get me wrong, it is a fine phone, just not notable better than a handful of other, older devices. Save your upgrade for an UPGRADE. If you value current hardware, you'll regret buying a Dual core S3 in the very near future. Otherwise, enjoy your 2GB's of RAM while the rest of the world laughs at American Innovation.

Skyrocket HD? No, just get the LG Nitro HD.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2012 8:04:53 PM
(0)
Teacher

You can apply this post to the HTC OneX as well. Not only was the proccessor downgraded, but internal memory was cut as well. This on a phone with no micro sd slot. And no, there is no RAM gravy on this one.

You can apply this post to the HTC OneX as well. Not only was the proccessor downgraded, but internal memory was cut as well. This on a phone with no micro sd slot. And no, there is no RAM gravy on this one.

Re: Skyrocket HD? No, just get the LG Nitro HD.

2 of 3 (596 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2012 8:17:28 AM
(0)
Teacher

im most benchmarks the Dual-core Krait outperforms the quad-core. However the quad has better battery life. I'd rather has a dual-core that performs better in real life and gobs of ram than a quad hampered by lack of ram.

im most benchmarks the Dual-core Krait outperforms the quad-core. However the quad has better battery life. I'd rather has a dual-core that performs better in real life and gobs of ram than a quad hampered by lack of ram.

------------------- Posted from my mobile I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions. Did my post help you out? Make sure you click Kudos or Accepted Solution!

Re: Skyrocket HD? No, just get the LG Nitro HD.

3 of 3 (566 Views)