Skyfire for HTC Tilt2 (Windows 6.5)

Professor

Skyfire for HTC Tilt2 (Windows 6.5)

Where can i get a download of Skyfire for a Tilt2?

Message 1 of 11
Expert

Re: Skyfire for HTC Tilt2 (Windows 6.5)

RicoLX wrote:

Where can i get a download of Skyfire for a Tilt2?

http://bit.ly/9wXqIY

Message 2 of 11
Professor

By Googling it.  Or from the Windows Marketplace.

Message 3 of 11
Professor

went straight to Skyfire.com and found it. Had to dig around a little but located and installed the cab successfully.

Message 4 of 11
Professor

RicoLX wrote:

went straight to Skyfire.com and found it. Had to dig around a little but located and installed the cab successfully.

Dig around???  You click on "Get Skyfire" select "Windows Mobile", then click "Download for Touchscreen Phones".

I can't imagine it being any easier.  I'm not trying to be mean.  But I'm just confused how anyone can find this difficult.

Message 5 of 11
Professor

so, what's yur point, none. obviously you weren't logged onto skyfire from my computer to observe an obvious landing page issue at the time. did you not read that I had to 'yes'-dig around to get to the apparent link?

I got what I need. thanks.
Message 6 of 11
Professor

I said I was confused how anyone could find it hard locating the download, which you have now partially explained.  Saying you had to "dig around" for it didn't really explain anything.  THAT was my point.

Again, I'm not trying to be combative, so I don't know why you are.

Message 7 of 11
Professor

"I said I was confused how anyone could find it hard locating the download,"

an earlier statement like that, assuming it must have been a user-ignorance problem prompted the necessity to 'splaine the situation. I took for granted that others reading the previous follow-up are saavy enough to realize there was a prob getting to the desired link.

Sorry if I offended you and that I didn't include enough detail to curb the response you logged.

no offence taken here. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
Professor

Its cool.  Thanks for the explanation.  I was wondering how somebody with so many posts can be asking such a silly question, lol.  Makes more sense now.

It was as much to satisfy my own curiousity, as much as to provide other users the info, in case they have a similar issue.

Message 9 of 11
Contributor

Don't know if this thread is still going, but I have used both Windows Mobile 6.5 and WM 6.5......4 (Sense) on my TIlt 2 and the Skyfire browser says it can't go online on either phone. It worked for awhile on the 6.5 OS but then quit. It won't work at all on the newer OS.
Message 10 of 11
Professor

pbutin wrote:
Don't know if this thread is still going, but I have used both Windows Mobile 6.5 and WM 6.5......4 (Sense) on my TIlt 2 and the Skyfire browser says it can't go online on either phone. It worked for awhile on the 6.5 OS but then quit. It won't work at all on the newer OS.

Um, Skyfire stopped supporting WIndows Mobile back in November 2010.

http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=17238&news=Skyfire+Windows+Mobile+Symbian+OS

Since Skyfire is a server rendered browser, it won't work without their official support.

Message 11 of 11
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support