Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 3, 2010
6:10:08 PM
View profile
Skyfire for HTC Tilt2 (Windows 6.5)

Where can i get a download of Skyfire for a Tilt2?

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Skyfire for HTC Tilt2 (Windows 6.5)

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2010 7:33:44 PM
(0)
Expert

RicoLX wrote:

http://bit.ly/9wXqIY

RicoLX wrote:

http://bit.ly/9wXqIY

Re: Skyfire for HTC Tilt2 (Windows 6.5)

2 of 11 (3,095 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2010 5:23:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

By Googling it.  Or from the Windows Marketplace.

By Googling it.  Or from the Windows Marketplace.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 11 (3,077 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2010 6:46:15 AM
(0)
Professor

went straight to Skyfire.com and found it. Had to dig around a little but located and installed the cab successfully.

went straight to Skyfire.com and found it. Had to dig around a little but located and installed the cab successfully.

4 of 11 (3,063 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2010 6:15:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

RicoLX wrote:

Dig around???  You click on "Get Skyfire" select "Windows Mobile", then click "Download for Touchscreen Phones".

I can't imagine it being any easier.  I'm not trying to be mean.  But I'm just confused how anyone can find this difficult.

RicoLX wrote:

Dig around???  You click on "Get Skyfire" select "Windows Mobile", then click "Download for Touchscreen Phones".

I can't imagine it being any easier.  I'm not trying to be mean.  But I'm just confused how anyone can find this difficult.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 11 (2,967 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2010 6:26:34 AM
(0)
Professor
so, what's yur point, none. obviously you weren't logged onto skyfire from my computer to observe an obvious landing page issue at the time. did you not read that I had to 'yes'-dig around to get to the apparent link?

I got what I need. thanks.
so, what's yur point, none. obviously you weren't logged onto skyfire from my computer to observe an obvious landing page issue at the time. did you not read that I had to 'yes'-dig around to get to the apparent link?

I got what I need. thanks.

6 of 11 (2,964 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2010 9:01:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I said I was confused how anyone could find it hard locating the download, which you have now partially explained.  Saying you had to "dig around" for it didn't really explain anything.  THAT was my point.

Again, I'm not trying to be combative, so I don't know why you are.

I said I was confused how anyone could find it hard locating the download, which you have now partially explained.  Saying you had to "dig around" for it didn't really explain anything.  THAT was my point.

Again, I'm not trying to be combative, so I don't know why you are.

7 of 11 (2,943 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2010 9:34:45 AM
(0)
Professor

"I said I was confused how anyone could find it hard locating the download,"

an earlier statement like that, assuming it must have been a user-ignorance problem prompted the necessity to 'splaine the situation. I took for granted that others reading the previous follow-up are saavy enough to realize there was a prob getting to the desired link.

Sorry if I offended you and that I didn't include enough detail to curb the response you logged.

no offence taken here. Smiley Happy

"I said I was confused how anyone could find it hard locating the download,"

an earlier statement like that, assuming it must have been a user-ignorance problem prompted the necessity to 'splaine the situation. I took for granted that others reading the previous follow-up are saavy enough to realize there was a prob getting to the desired link.

Sorry if I offended you and that I didn't include enough detail to curb the response you logged.

no offence taken here. Smiley Happy

8 of 11 (2,929 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2010 10:49:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Its cool.  Thanks for the explanation.  I was wondering how somebody with so many posts can be asking such a silly question, lol.  Makes more sense now.

It was as much to satisfy my own curiousity, as much as to provide other users the info, in case they have a similar issue.

Its cool.  Thanks for the explanation.  I was wondering how somebody with so many posts can be asking such a silly question, lol.  Makes more sense now.

It was as much to satisfy my own curiousity, as much as to provide other users the info, in case they have a similar issue.

9 of 11 (2,915 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2012 11:02:26 AM
(0)
Contributor
Don't know if this thread is still going, but I have used both Windows Mobile 6.5 and WM 6.5......4 (Sense) on my TIlt 2 and the Skyfire browser says it can't go online on either phone. It worked for awhile on the 6.5 OS but then quit. It won't work at all on the newer OS.
Don't know if this thread is still going, but I have used both Windows Mobile 6.5 and WM 6.5......4 (Sense) on my TIlt 2 and the Skyfire browser says it can't go online on either phone. It worked for awhile on the 6.5 OS but then quit. It won't work at all on the newer OS.

10 of 11 (880 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2012 6:27:24 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

pbutin wrote:

Um, Skyfire stopped supporting WIndows Mobile back in November 2010.

http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=17238&news=Skyfire+Windows+Mobile+Symbian+OS

Since Skyfire is a server rendered browser, it won't work without their official support.

pbutin wrote:

Um, Skyfire stopped supporting WIndows Mobile back in November 2010.

http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=17238&news=Skyfire+Windows+Mobile+Symbian+OS

Since Skyfire is a server rendered browser, it won't work without their official support.

11 of 11 (868 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments