Since AT&T bought out allttel,my bill has been out of control !!!

Contributor

Since AT&T bought out allttel,my bill has been out of control !!!

I don't even know where to start . . . Every since ALLTEL was bought-out by AT&T, my bills have gone out of control.

The last three months I've had to call customer service to get my bill worked out and then I would pay my bill.

I asked the customer rep, to put blocks and/or parameters on my services so as these issues would not cotinue.

Now my bill is over  $750.00 and I made it clear from the start to the AT&T customer rep. That I'am a Retired Disabled Veteran with a family of five and that my cell phone budget was $120-$130 a month.

I've tried to work this out and was told that couldn't be done.honestly the reps I spoke with acted like they could careless about this situation, Now our service has been suspended and I feel helpless.

We were with ALLTEL over eight years and we NEVER had an issue like this. We don't want this to end like this.                 I've worked hard my whole life to support my Family and my Country and this just seems like we are being punished and pushed around my the big guys.I'am a reasonable man looking for a reasonable conclusion to this problem.

In closing,I pray this Dilemma will end fairly. . .  Randy

Message 1 of 3

Re: Since AT&T bought out allttel,my bill has been out of control !!!

Why is your bill that high? Did they explain the charges to you?

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Re: Since AT&T bought out allttel,my bill has been out of control !!!

sigdad wrote:

I don't even know where to start . . . Every since ALLTEL was bought-out by AT&T, my bills have gone out of control.

The last three months I've had to call customer service to get my bill worked out and then I would pay my bill.

I asked the customer rep, to put blocks and/or parameters on my services so as these issues would not cotinue.

Now my bill is over  $750.00 and I made it clear from the start to the AT&T customer rep. That I'am a Retired Disabled Veteran with a family of five and that my cell phone budget was $120-$130 a month.

I've tried to work this out and was told that couldn't be done.honestly the reps I spoke with acted like they could careless about this situation, Now our service has been suspended and I feel helpless.

We were with ALLTEL over eight years and we NEVER had an issue like this. We don't want this to end like this.                 I've worked hard my whole life to support my Family and my Country and this just seems like we are being punished and pushed around my the big guys.I'am a reasonable man looking for a reasonable conclusion to this problem.

In closing,I pray this Dilemma will end fairly. . .  Randy

It sounds like something changed when your account was moved. Will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support