Sim Card

Sim Card

I currently have the AT&T QUICKFIRE and I'm looking to get a better phone such as the AT&T FLIPOUT.  I do have a PREPAID phone so I was wondering if my PREPAID SIMCARD could go in a phone such as the FLIPOUT?

Also, would the simcard be compatable in these phones also:
-AT&T MOTOROLA BRAVO MB520
-AT&T BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800
-AT&T HP VEER
-AT&T HP PALM PRE PLUS

If you couldnt tell I know nothing about cellphones or technology. =]
So please if you have an answer I would love to hear it.
THANKS!!!
=]

Message 1 of 5 (350 Views)
Professor

Re: Sim Card

jillyanrose wrote:

I currently have the AT&T QUICKFIRE and I'm looking to get a better phone such as the AT&T FLIPOUT.  I do have a PREPAID phone so I was wondering if my PREPAID SIMCARD could go in a phone such as the FLIPOUT?

-AT&T HP VEER
-AT&T HP PALM PRE PLUS

THANKS!!!
=]

The SIM card should work in other AT&T phones. If your SIM card happened to be locked to your old phone, you can always get the SIM card unlocked at an AT&T store. I think that the service would be free if you buy refill at the time of service.

Message 2 of 5 (341 Views)

Ok.
Thank you so much for your help

=]

Message 3 of 5 (322 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome.

Message 4 of 5 (313 Views)
Master

ilikewireless wrote:

jillyanrose wrote:

-AT&T HP VEER
-AT&T HP PALM PRE PLUS

THANKS!!!
=]

The SIM card should work in other AT&T phones. If your SIM card happened to be locked to your old phone, you can always get the SIM card unlocked at an AT&T store. I think that the service would be free if you buy refill at the time of service.

That's right, your SIM will work in any of the phones you listed. It's up to you to decide which phone you want to use - there are really no limitations. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 5 (298 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.