Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 10, 2010
4:16:42 PM
View profile
Sim Card for iphone (lost phone)

Long story, but to make it short, my daughter lost my iphone. I bought one from an individual (I bought the first one this way also). I don't have a sim card, but the guy I bought the phone from gave me one with all of the information to activate it. Do I have to go to At&t to buy one or can I use this one and just call and activate it when I re-activate my phone?

Thanks!!

Long story, but to make it short, my daughter lost my iphone. I bought one from an individual (I bought the first one this way also). I don't have a sim card, but the guy I bought the phone from gave me one with all of the information to activate it. Do I have to go to At&t to buy one or can I use this one and just call and activate it when I re-activate my phone?

Thanks!!

Sim Card for iphone (lost phone)

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2010 5:55:36 PM
(0)
Guru

In theory, that's all you have to do.  Call them up, read off the little numbers on the SIM card, and there you go.

In theory, that's all you have to do.  Call them up, read off the little numbers on the SIM card, and there you go.

The uversecare@att.com team, otherwise known as the uVerse Technical Support Miracle Workers.

Re: Sim Card for iphone (lost phone)

2 of 3 (1,713 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2010 9:30:29 PM
(0)
Scholar

janrenee wrote:

Thanks!!

As long as the sim hasn't been used, then they ca activate it to your phone. Once it is activated, then you have to get a different one for a different number. If so go to local store and purchase a card. They will either sell you one, or some will just give them to you.

janrenee wrote:

Thanks!!

As long as the sim hasn't been used, then they ca activate it to your phone. Once it is activated, then you have to get a different one for a different number. If so go to local store and purchase a card. They will either sell you one, or some will just give them to you.

Re: Sim Card for iphone (lost phone)

3 of 3 (1,686 Views)