Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 11, 2011
6:15:59 PM
View profile
Sim Card Has Not Activated All Day

I recently purchased a new phone today and they gave me a new sim card. I have been to the store twice today and called At&t and they told me that I would have to wait for my sim card to activate and I have had it excahnge 3 times because we thought they might be faultly. This was at 12:00 pm earlier today and now it's 8:15 and my sim card is still not activated. Does anyone know what to do?

I recently purchased a new phone today and they gave me a new sim card. I have been to the store twice today and called At&t and they told me that I would have to wait for my sim card to activate and I have had it excahnge 3 times because we thought they might be faultly. This was at 12:00 pm earlier today and now it's 8:15 and my sim card is still not activated. Does anyone know what to do?

Sim Card Has Not Activated All Day

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2011 12:21:16 AM
(0)
Employee
Either something wrong w sim or wrong w phone. Tried sim in another phone?
Either something wrong w sim or wrong w phone. Tried sim in another phone?
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Sim Card Has Not Activated All Day

2 of 3 (271 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2011 1:35:32 AM
(0)
Employee
big backup in the switch which delays all transactions and activations. will clear up but will take a bit. probably working when you wake up
big backup in the switch which delays all transactions and activations. will clear up but will take a bit. probably working when you wake up
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Sim Card Has Not Activated All Day

3 of 3 (266 Views)