Wireless Forums

Posted Aug 13, 2011
5:45:33 AM
View profile
Sim Access Error

I got my new prepaid connection....Got it activated online....but now when I insert the sim into the phone...."Sim Access error" is coming on the mobile phone screen....

Please help me out..

I got my new prepaid connection....Got it activated online....but now when I insert the sim into the phone...."Sim Access error" is coming on the mobile phone screen....

Please help me out..

Sim Access Error

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2011 9:07:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Are you using the prepaid SIM with a device you purchased from at&t?  If so, I would visit your local Corporate store for assistance so you can make certain everything is in working order before leaving the store.

If you are using the prepaid SIM with a device that you provided - is it from another carrier (i.e. T-Mo, etc.), and if so is it subsidy unlocked?

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Are you using the prepaid SIM with a device you purchased from at&t?  If so, I would visit your local Corporate store for assistance so you can make certain everything is in working order before leaving the store.

If you are using the prepaid SIM with a device that you provided - is it from another carrier (i.e. T-Mo, etc.), and if so is it subsidy unlocked?

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Sim Access Error

2 of 2 (1,607 Views)