Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 13, 2011
11:42:10 AM
Silly: Anyones status changed that ordered on 10/08?

Im probably the only fool that pre-ordered on 10/08...just wondering if anyones status has changed that also ordered on 10/08. The only reason I didnt pre-order like millions of sane peeps on 10/07, is Ive had soooooo many issues with ATT, that I thought my safest bet would be to order in person at a store (for fear that my contract would change).

Thanks, and enjoy Christmas 2 months early!

Im probably the only fool that pre-ordered on 10/08...just wondering if anyones status has changed that also ordered on 10/08. The only reason I didnt pre-order like millions of sane peeps on 10/07, is Ive had soooooo many issues with ATT, that I thought my safest bet would be to order in person at a store (for fear that my contract would change).

Thanks, and enjoy Christmas 2 months early!

Silly: Anyones status changed that ordered on 10/08?

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 12:09:34 PM
(0)
Tutor

My coworker ordered on 10/08 at about 11:00am.  He just received his shipping information 2 hours ago and expects delivery tomorrow morning.

My coworker ordered on 10/08 at about 11:00am.  He just received his shipping information 2 hours ago and expects delivery tomorrow morning.

Re: Silly: Anyones status changed that ordered on 10/08?

2 of 9 (522 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 12:43:30 PM
(0)
Mentor

It may also depend on what you ordered.

I ordered a Black 64G 4S around 6PM on 10/8.  My order still shows "In Progress" with a back order.  I'm hopeful, but really know better than to expect it tomorrow.

It may also depend on what you ordered.

I ordered a Black 64G 4S around 6PM on 10/8.  My order still shows "In Progress" with a back order.  I'm hopeful, but really know better than to expect it tomorrow.

3 of 9 (484 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 1:22:04 PM
(0)
Mentor
I finally got a change in my shipping status that is departed Louisville KY after gettting there Tuesday. So that is my first update in over two days. Should receive mine tomorrow without a problem
I finally got a change in my shipping status that is departed Louisville KY after gettting there Tuesday. So that is my first update in over two days. Should receive mine tomorrow without a problem

4 of 9 (423 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 3:53:49 PM
(0)
Scholar

My husband and I are on my MIL's family plan. She has it set up as a company plan (I have no idea why, and I dn't really care) so she had to go into the store to order our phones. She ordered mine (16gb white 4S) around 4 or 5pm on 10/08. I have no idea if it's shipping backordered or whatever. So it'll be interesting to see where others who ordered on the 8th are at.

I'm not worried about it being late or anything. This will be my first iphone, so I guess I just don't know what I'm missing out on yet.

My husband and I are on my MIL's family plan. She has it set up as a company plan (I have no idea why, and I dn't really care) so she had to go into the store to order our phones. She ordered mine (16gb white 4S) around 4 or 5pm on 10/08. I have no idea if it's shipping backordered or whatever. So it'll be interesting to see where others who ordered on the 8th are at.

I'm not worried about it being late or anything. This will be my first iphone, so I guess I just don't know what I'm missing out on yet.

5 of 9 (335 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 4:09:58 PM
(0)
Tutor

I had a go phone and wanted to switch to an iphone, which you can't really do online. So I had to go to the store to convert my account. Did it on 10/8 at about 11:51 am and my order status still says back ordered. I figured I probably wouldn't get it on the 14th but we will see what happens.

I had a go phone and wanted to switch to an iphone, which you can't really do online. So I had to go to the store to convert my account. Did it on 10/8 at about 11:51 am and my order status still says back ordered. I figured I probably wouldn't get it on the 14th but we will see what happens.

6 of 9 (304 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 4:22:42 PM
(0)
Tutor

Probably a good idea to post what we ordered.

I ordered white 16gb, I expect there is probably a longer back-log for this phone compared to 64gb 

Probably a good idea to post what we ordered.

I ordered white 16gb, I expect there is probably a longer back-log for this phone compared to 64gb 

7 of 9 (290 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 4:44:38 PM
(0)
Tutor

I ordered a 32 GB white phone at 7am on the 7th, and they still haven't shipped it.   I get a new story every time I call in but never anything that instills any degree of confidence that I'll get my phone any time soon.  AT&T's customer service has been a joke this last week.

I ordered a 32 GB white phone at 7am on the 7th, and they still haven't shipped it.   I get a new story every time I call in but never anything that instills any degree of confidence that I'll get my phone any time soon.  AT&T's customer service has been a joke this last week.

8 of 9 (264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 6:08:38 PM
(0)
Tutor

Ordered a 32g black around 3pm on 10/08...Im totally not expecting the phone tomorrow, but Im concerned that I wont have it for a month or two....

Ordered a 32g black around 3pm on 10/08...Im totally not expecting the phone tomorrow, but Im concerned that I wont have it for a month or two....

9 of 9 (221 Views)