Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 20, 2009
3:54:31 PM
View profile
Sigh. Unbelievable. Time for another customer care call.
Your account is inactive.

It appears that recent changes to your AT&T wireless account has made your AT&T FamilyMap account inactive, and you cannot use AT&T FamilyMap at this time.

If you think this is a mistake, please contact AT&T customer care at 1-800-331-0500.

As soon as I finally get FamilyMap mostly working, after 3 weeks and 20 contacts with AT&T, it mysteriously gets deleted from my account and no longer shows up on the account summary page.

Your account is inactive.

It appears that recent changes to your AT&T wireless account has made your AT&T FamilyMap account inactive, and you cannot use AT&T FamilyMap at this time.

If you think this is a mistake, please contact AT&T customer care at 1-800-331-0500.

As soon as I finally get FamilyMap mostly working, after 3 weeks and 20 contacts with AT&T, it mysteriously gets deleted from my account and no longer shows up on the account summary page.

Sigh. Unbelievable. Time for another customer care call.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2009 1:32:25 PM
(0)
Teacher
So I was just getting around to calling Customer Support and decided to try again. And today I CAN log into and use FamilyMap even though it no longer shows up as a purchased feature on my account summary page... Hmmm.
So I was just getting around to calling Customer Support and decided to try again. And today I CAN log into and use FamilyMap even though it no longer shows up as a purchased feature on my account summary page... Hmmm.

Re: Sigh. Unbelievable. Time for another customer care call.

2 of 2 (1,595 Views)