Helpful Links

Sgs2

Sgs2

Finally , the sgs2 is in the states! But sprint will get the first available version(epic4g)
That sports a4.5 " screen super am. Screen. The release date is sept.16th, . The att version will be released ????? Not determined. Haha.. What a joke. I've been waiting so long and now sprint is first to release there version. What's worse is I called customer service to see if they new when it would be released? They never even heard of the phone.lol. Wow shouldn't they have some idea of the phones they are selling or new phones they will be selling. ?? I guess I expect to much .this goes the same for the corporate store. I asked them about the lg thrill ? They had no idea what it was or that th phone has been released and carried by att. Somebody help me. Calgon take me away.
Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Sgs2

Check the other threads started.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Samsung/Galaxy-s2/td-p/2845109
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sgs2

I have seethe other threads. thanks  it is suppose to be the only one supported (NFC) . I'm jut so frustrated with att . I've been with att for years. But lately th problems I've had to due the corporate store in Baltimore had just about drove me to a different carrier. I even dropped my connect card for my computer and sold my computer!!! I hope they give me my discount . I've been waiting for an upgrade since nov 2010.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support