Service out in LA again

Teacher

Service out in LA again

Service went out again this morning for me. It's 1pm now, and still not back. I really wish there was a better way for us to complain about this. Since I can't call to complain! Others in LA out as well?

Message 1 of 20 (1,761 Views)
Explorer

Re: Service out in LA again

All good here in Beverly Hills at 3:15.

BTW, maybe they're pushing you an update?  

Message 2 of 20 (1,723 Views)
Contributor

I've been having intermittent outages in Santa Monica.
Message 3 of 20 (1,660 Views)
Tutor

Intermittent outages here in Irvine as well, went out about an hour ago and came back, out once again. It's mind boggling how unreliable their back end is.

Message 4 of 20 (1,655 Views)
Contributor

Service down since before 11PM in Sanra Ana area. Very glad I found this board because I would have no info or idea what a ripoff this device is. I live near 17th & Tustin which seems to be a huge AT&T black hole. If anyone has had any luck in getting costs rebated or the monthly unlimited MC fees waived please post. MC great when it works. Amazing how infrequent that is.
Please keep the good valid info flowing.
Message 5 of 20 (1,648 Views)
Contributor

12:20AM 10/13 in Santa Ana and it is working again...for now. Hope I don't get any important calls!
Message 6 of 20 (1,644 Views)

90029 is down.

Message 7 of 20 (1,624 Views)

10/16/2010 at 2.35am, 90029 is down.

Message 8 of 20 (1,535 Views)
Teacher

Down again for me too in Los Angeles. Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 20 (1,519 Views)
Explorer

90210 down as well at 8:23am
Message 10 of 20 (1,514 Views)
Teacher

The weekly outages continue. Never expected five nines in uptime for the microcell.......but this is getting rediculous. We're not even in the nines. Terrible is the only word.
Message 11 of 20 (1,393 Views)
Teacher

Is there any way we can direct the people at ATT to their own forums so they understand that these aren't isolated events, or an entry level i.t. issue (like a reboot on our end). This is their back end issue that they need to get in order.

Message 12 of 20 (1,336 Views)
Guru

I think there's only one option left - do what I am doing and post your observations and experience everywhere on the Internet you see anyone talking about the Microcell. At the very least, you might save someone from experiencing the same problems without being forewarned, and if enough people do it, maybe the same press that was reprinting all of AT&Ts releases when the Microcell first became available might want to ask AT&T some pointed questions.
Message 13 of 20 (1,331 Views)
Tutor

the service is out in new england.. 03053.. it appears the whole back end is down as the website cannot even get the information on the microcell.. eror message on web is

FTC006: System is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time. If the problem persists, please call 1-800-331-0500.
Message 14 of 20 (1,328 Views)
Teacher

I've got service out again at 7pm on Friday night. Friday night! Seriously?

Message 15 of 20 (1,249 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.