Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 23, 2008
9:42:19 PM
Service From AT&T In Puerto Rico ????
Im living in the U.S in texas, i currently own a black berry curve, i have internet ( Unlimited Data Plan ) and Unlimited Texting, If i go to puerto rico this week and use the internet there or make phone calls, will that affect my plan in any way? if so please let me know, i appriciate your help so i thankyou very much in advance.
Im living in the U.S in texas, i currently own a black berry curve, i have internet ( Unlimited Data Plan ) and Unlimited Texting, If i go to puerto rico this week and use the internet there or make phone calls, will that affect my plan in any way? if so please let me know, i appriciate your help so i thankyou very much in advance.

Service From AT&T In Puerto Rico ????

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2008 4:40:35 AM
(0)
Guru
ATT's 3g list includes coverage in Bayamon, Carolina,   and  San Juan.  Puerto Rico and the Virgins are considered part of the US for coverage purposes.  Guam, the Marianas, and the Marshall Islands are considered foreign. 
ATT's 3g list includes coverage in Bayamon, Carolina,   and  San Juan.  Puerto Rico and the Virgins are considered part of the US for coverage purposes.  Guam, the Marianas, and the Marshall Islands are considered foreign. 

Re: Service From AT&T In Puerto Rico ????

2 of 2 (43,820 Views)