Helpful Links

Server Problem???Error:7147

Teacher

Server Problem???Error:7147

Last night I started getting a message: "I receive error #7147 which tells me the server is "too busy" to respond to my request".  I have had this phone since February with NO replacement. 

Is there a server problem???
Message 1 of 19
Scholar

Re: same problem here. HELP AT&T!!!

Are you able to browse the internet on your phone? Do all of your other data applications work?
Message 16 of 19
Teacher

It was hung up again this morning. NO data service, NO xpress mail, etc.  Soft reset phone again & all is working now.  What the HECK is going on???  What is AT&T doing????  This started last week when there were xpress mail issues.

AT&T MUST be messing with the servers...this HAS NEVER happened before & is getting OLD FAST....I have NOT added ANYTHING NEW to my phone either

Message Edited by thornri on 04-14-2008 12:13:31 PM

Message Edited by thornri on 04-14-2008 12:13:53 PM
Message 17 of 19
Scholar

Well, if you are losing data service it is nothing related to Xpressmail. Servers are all up and running properly. I would contact AT&T customer support about your service quality issue.
Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
Teacher

It worked fine ALL weekend & is working fine now.   I will wait to see if this was just a one time thing.   If it happens again, you can COUNT on me calling AT&T customer service for an explanation.

Rarely do I EVER lose my DATA connection, whether using AT&T or wifi.  The service has been flawless until last week, so I will wait & see...
Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome To The Community!
Find Your Answers Here!

Additional Support