Senior Plan for wireless

Visitor

Senior Plan for wireless

Hi  I've got the senior plan.  Have been with this "roll over" company for 10 yrs.  But the senior plan does not roll over the min.  I feel like this is discrimination.  All but the limitless plans have roll over min.  Does anyone agree with Me?   Are you willing to help me convince ATT to give roll over min. to the senior Plan?  Eve 

Message 1 of 3 (1,144 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Senior Plan for wireless

Because it is a limited plan, it has no rollover.
It is not discrimination. The only discrimination is that you have to be older to qualify so it discriminates against younger people.
If you want rollover minutes, pay $10 more a month.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,129 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Senior Plan for wireless

Its a budget plan for those that may not use minutes. But also for the elderly.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (1,118 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.