Sending Pictures With Moto RazrV3...

Scholar

Sending Pictures With Moto RazrV3...

I'm trying to email pictures to myself from my phone so that i can post them on my website, but whenever it is sent to the email it is sent as an unknown file type.  Is there any way that that can be changed because at this point in time, even after saving it as a different file type on the computer, i'm still unable to upload it to a site.  Help anyone?
Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Sending Pictures With Moto RazrV3...

IceKitten wrote:
I'm trying to email pictures to myself from my phone so that i can post them on my website, but whenever it is sent to the email it is sent as an unknown file type.  Is there any way that that can be changed because at this point in time, even after saving it as a different file type on the computer, i'm still unable to upload it to a site.  Help anyone?

Do you happen to have Motorola Phone Tools? 
Have you tried to send the picture to another E-mail address & seeing if it works that way? 
Message 2 of 3
Scholar

Re: Sending Pictures With Moto RazrV3...

chachmoe19 wrote:

IceKitten wrote:

Do you happen to have Motorola Phone Tools? 
Have you tried to send the picture to another E-mail address & seeing if it works that way? 

No I don't have Motorola Phone Tools.
My hotmail is being dumb and won't let me view attachments period. It has already cause me to lose years of pictures that way. GRRRRR...
I'll see about the phone tools though.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support