Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 6, 2008
10:31:40 AM
View profile
Sending Pictures With Moto RazrV3...
I'm trying to email pictures to myself from my phone so that i can post them on my website, but whenever it is sent to the email it is sent as an unknown file type.  Is there any way that that can be changed because at this point in time, even after saving it as a different file type on the computer, i'm still unable to upload it to a site.  Help anyone?
I'm trying to email pictures to myself from my phone so that i can post them on my website, but whenever it is sent to the email it is sent as an unknown file type.  Is there any way that that can be changed because at this point in time, even after saving it as a different file type on the computer, i'm still unable to upload it to a site.  Help anyone?

Sending Pictures With Moto RazrV3...

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2008 10:20:05 PM
(0)
Master

IceKitten wrote:

Do you happen to have Motorola Phone Tools? 
Have you tried to send the picture to another E-mail address & seeing if it works that way? 

IceKitten wrote:

Have you tried to send the picture to another E-mail address & seeing if it works that way? 

Re: Sending Pictures With Moto RazrV3...

2 of 3 (1,881 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2008 10:28:21 AM
(0)
Scholar

chachmoe19 wrote:

IceKitten wrote:

No I don't have Motorola Phone Tools.
My hotmail is being dumb and won't let me view attachments period. It has already cause me to lose years of pictures that way. GRRRRR...
I'll see about the phone tools though.

chachmoe19 wrote:

IceKitten wrote:

No I don't have Motorola Phone Tools.
My hotmail is being dumb and won't let me view attachments period. It has already cause me to lose years of pictures that way. GRRRRR...
I'll see about the phone tools though.

Re: Sending Pictures With Moto RazrV3...

3 of 3 (1,812 Views)