Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 28, 2012
3:08:25 PM
Send Ringtone to another ATT customer

Smiley Happy

Howdy

Can I purchase a ringtone for another ATT customer?

If so, how do I do it?

Thanks

Debra

Smiley Happy

Howdy

Can I purchase a ringtone for another ATT customer?

If so, how do I do it?

Thanks

Debra

Send Ringtone to another ATT customer

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 9:54:37 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Typically, ringtones are purchased for the phone associated with the account you're using to buy it. 

What kind of phone do you (and the other person) have?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Typically, ringtones are purchased for the phone associated with the account you're using to buy it. 

What kind of phone do you (and the other person) have?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Send Ringtone to another ATT customer

2 of 2 (1,045 Views)