Message 1 of 150
Scholar

Re: Samsung galaxy s3 jelly update 4.1.2

Can't wait for my contract to be over.
Message 61 of 150
Highlighted
Teacher

galaxy s3 jelly bean 4.1.2

When is it coming out ?? Im seriously going to move to a different career, how hard could it be to push out an update ?!?
Message 62 of 150
Employee

Hello everyone and thank you for your posts.

The Jelly Bean 4.1.1 was made available to our Samsung Galaxy SIII customers on December 4, 2012 via Samsung Kies and on January 15, 2013 via FOTA (Firmware over the air). More info is available at: How-To Tutorials from AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S III (i747): Upgrade Device Software: OS 4.1 Support

AT&T is currently working with Samsung to make its Premium Suite with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 available as soon as possible. We appreciate your interest and ask for your continued patience.

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 63 of 150
Mentor

Post the statment on the Link below. ATTDelia is contradicting. Read page 8 

http://forums.att.com/t5/Android-Discussion-and-Support/Android-4-1-2-Jelly-Bean-Update-For-AT-amp-T...

Message 64 of 150
Teacher

Do u know around when its going to be out ??
Message 65 of 150
Scholar

@ATTDelia thanks for posting, and no offense but that answer is simply not sufficient and nowhere near a realistic answer to the issues originally posted:
1.) Where is the update (is it nearly ready, not anywhere close to ready, or not even started yet)? And
2.) When should it be available (even an estimated range of time is better than the lack of customer service we are being spoon-fed)?
Message 66 of 150
Mentor

None of the ATT CSR should be posting. They don't know anything about updates. They are very misleading.
Wait till your contract is up and dump ATT.. I have 3 lines and will drop them as the contracts expire!!!
Message 67 of 150
Scholar

@ATTDelia your answer is irrelevant. ATTJulieCS already posted that answer twice. (See link)

http://forums.att.com/t5/Android-Discussion-and-Support/Android-4-1-2-Jelly-Bean-Update-For-AT-amp-T...

So I guess you and every CSR are just trying to elude the questions and hope that we would settle down and wait. We are NOT child's that can be ease with a simple tap in the head. WE are paying customers that demand service and answers, not a generic and vague answer. Not cool at all. Smiley Mad

Message 68 of 150
Scholar

This is not an answer.

"AT&T is currently working with Samsung to make its Premium Suite with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 available as soon as possible. We appreciate your interest and ask for your continued patience."

Smiley Mad

Message 69 of 150
Teacher

We have been patient for too long now

Jmmoddy478 im with u on that im going to drop and move to verizon or something.

Even the smaller companies have jelly bean 4.1.2 but we dont what is this att ?!?
Message 70 of 150
Tutor

Verizon customers have just received the premium suite. split screen, etc. at&t should be ashamed. i have all at&t services and unfortunately just got my S3 in feb2013, now no updates and locked into 2 more years. fortunately my other 2 lines will be out of contract in august2013. no problem moving them to another carrier and then bye bye when my contract is over. very UPSET long time customer...........................

Message 71 of 150
Tutor

The 4.1.1 update has caused major disruptions for me at work. The issues with bluetooth and wifi connectivity apparently extends to microsoft exchange, where before the updae to JB I had no issues at all with my Galaxy s3.

With no results through customer service or other avenues, I filed a complaint with the BBB. Their response? As of 6/14/13, in essence, they have no plans to update to 4.1.2 or any other version, and the only thing they would do for me would be to send me another Galaxy S3, with a new contract of course, with the same version of Jelly Bean! Too bad, so sad.

What a joke! Time to move to Verizon I guess. I have been a loyal customer since the Cingular days, and I have put up with a lot of decreasing service and rate hikes and poor customer service. You would think that long-term customers would matter. Guess it is time to move on.

We vote with our dollars right? Time to vote against AT&T.
Message 72 of 150
Teacher

Jelly bean 4.2.2 is almost here for galaxy3 but we dont even have 4.1.2 !!
Message 73 of 150
Teacher

Message 74 of 150
Scholar

U.S. Cellular just got the update to Premium Suite, while Big AT&T drags its feet as USUAL. The International version of S3 i9300 starting to get leaks of 4.2.2 

[Edited to comply with Guidelines] 

Message 75 of 150
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support