Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 15, 2012
9:16:34 AM
View profile
Samsung galaxy note - set wallpaper problem
Edited by likemekanth on Mar 15, 2012 at 9:18:32 AM

Hi, I got a new ATT Samsung galaxy note. Set wallpaper doesn't provide me options to crop/adjust the image in landscape mode, unlike other android galaxy phones do. It gives me option to adjust in portrait mode though! This is annoying me! Please help me resolve this, if anyone had this issue before else whats the procedure to get support for such kind of issues.

Hi, I got a new ATT Samsung galaxy note. Set wallpaper doesn't provide me options to crop/adjust the image in landscape mode, unlike other android galaxy phones do. It gives me option to adjust in portrait mode though! This is annoying me! Please help me resolve this, if anyone had this issue before else whats the procedure to get support for such kind of issues.

Samsung galaxy note - set wallpaper problem

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 16, 2012 6:01:47 AM
(0)
Employee
nope it doesn't. that feature for whatever is not present in the at&t model but is in the international model like mine

no fix right now, you have to deal with it until Samsung releases an update IF they even decide to
nope it doesn't. that feature for whatever is not present in the at&t model but is in the international model like mine

no fix right now, you have to deal with it until Samsung releases an update IF they even decide to
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Samsung galaxy note - set wallpaper problem

2 of 2 (1,065 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments