Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 15, 2011
12:50:14 PM
View profile
Samsung Sunburst

Accidentally turned on sound for keyboard strokes and keyboard!! How do I turn off?

Accidentally turned on sound for keyboard strokes and keyboard!! How do I turn off?

Samsung Sunburst

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2011 9:14:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Press "Settings" and look under Sound. There should be an option to deactivate the keyboard clicks there. It may take some digging, but I'm sure it's not that difficult.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Press "Settings" and look under Sound. There should be an option to deactivate the keyboard clicks there. It may take some digging, but I'm sure it's not that difficult.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung Sunburst

2 of 3 (199 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2011 10:50:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Settings > Sound Profile > select "Normal" or "Silent". Your current profile must be on "Outdoor" or "Driving".

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Settings > Sound Profile > select "Normal" or "Silent". Your current profile must be on "Outdoor" or "Driving".

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung Sunburst

3 of 3 (182 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments