Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 7, 2011
12:04:57 AM
Samsung Strive Text Problem

okay so when I send a text message it says the correct time I send it.  When I recieve a message back it says I get it actually like 20 minutes later then the time actually says. Also, sometimes I have to send two text messages in order for someone's response to actually come in (I have waited a while texted and gotten their response, plus a response to text I have just sent them).  Does anyone else have these problems and know how to fix them? Please help if you can!

okay so when I send a text message it says the correct time I send it.  When I recieve a message back it says I get it actually like 20 minutes later then the time actually says. Also, sometimes I have to send two text messages in order for someone's response to actually come in (I have waited a while texted and gotten their response, plus a response to text I have just sent them).  Does anyone else have these problems and know how to fix them? Please help if you can!

Samsung Strive Text Problem

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2011 6:45:46 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
This could be a temporary issue on AT&T's part. Different phone users besides Samsung are also having the same problem as you have described:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Pantech/Problems-with-Text-Message-Time-Stamps-since-Daylight-Savings/td-p/...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

This could be a temporary issue on AT&T's part. Different phone users besides Samsung are also having the same problem as you have described:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Pantech/Problems-with-Text-Message-Time-Stamps-since-Daylight-Savings/td-p/2950559

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung Strive Text Problem

2 of 6 (536 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 8:54:37 AM
(0)
Tutor

I'm still having the same problems and it was nearly a week ago. . .

I'm still having the same problems and it was nearly a week ago. . .

3 of 6 (505 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 3:41:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I'm not sure what to tell you besides to keep on waiting for AT&T to fix this messaging issue...

I'm not sure what to tell you besides to keep on waiting for AT&T to fix this messaging issue...

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (498 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 3:45:56 PM
(0)
Tutor

well thank you very much for trying Smiley Happy

well thank you very much for trying Smiley Happy

5 of 6 (495 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 3:49:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You are most certainly welcome! Smiley Happy

Thank you for being courteous...sometimes other people would just say "thanks for wasting my time..." and such. Smiley Wink

You are most certainly welcome! Smiley Happy

Thank you for being courteous...sometimes other people would just say "thanks for wasting my time..." and such. Smiley Wink

6 of 6 (493 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments