Posted Nov 7, 2011
12:04:57 AM
View profile
Samsung Strive Text Problem

okay so when I send a text message it says the correct time I send it.  When I recieve a message back it says I get it actually like 20 minutes later then the time actually says. Also, sometimes I have to send two text messages in order for someone's response to actually come in (I have waited a while texted and gotten their response, plus a response to text I have just sent them).  Does anyone else have these problems and know how to fix them? Please help if you can!

okay so when I send a text message it says the correct time I send it.  When I recieve a message back it says I get it actually like 20 minutes later then the time actually says. Also, sometimes I have to send two text messages in order for someone's response to actually come in (I have waited a while texted and gotten their response, plus a response to text I have just sent them).  Does anyone else have these problems and know how to fix them? Please help if you can!

Samsung Strive Text Problem

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2011 6:45:46 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
This could be a temporary issue on AT&T's part. Different phone users besides Samsung are also having the same problem as you have described:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Pantech/Problems-with-Text-Message-Time-Stamps-since-Daylight-Savings/td-p/...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

This could be a temporary issue on AT&T's part. Different phone users besides Samsung are also having the same problem as you have described:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Pantech/Problems-with-Text-Message-Time-Stamps-since-Daylight-Savings/td-p/2950559

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung Strive Text Problem

2 of 6 (518 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 8:54:37 AM
(0)

I'm still having the same problems and it was nearly a week ago. . .

I'm still having the same problems and it was nearly a week ago. . .

3 of 6 (487 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 3:41:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I'm not sure what to tell you besides to keep on waiting for AT&T to fix this messaging issue...

I'm not sure what to tell you besides to keep on waiting for AT&T to fix this messaging issue...

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (480 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 3:45:56 PM
(0)

well thank you very much for trying :smileyhappy:

well thank you very much for trying :smileyhappy:

5 of 6 (477 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 3:49:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You are most certainly welcome! :smileyhappy:

Thank you for being courteous...sometimes other people would just say "thanks for wasting my time..." and such. :smileywink:

You are most certainly welcome! :smileyhappy:

Thank you for being courteous...sometimes other people would just say "thanks for wasting my time..." and such. :smileywink:

6 of 6 (475 Views)