Samsung Strive Text Problem

Highlighted
Tutor

Samsung Strive Text Problem

okay so when I send a text message it says the correct time I send it.  When I recieve a message back it says I get it actually like 20 minutes later then the time actually says. Also, sometimes I have to send two text messages in order for someone's response to actually come in (I have waited a while texted and gotten their response, plus a response to text I have just sent them).  Does anyone else have these problems and know how to fix them? Please help if you can!

Message 1 of 6 (565 Views)
Master

Re: Samsung Strive Text Problem

This could be a temporary issue on AT&T's part. Different phone users besides Samsung are also having the same problem as you have described:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Pantech/Problems-with-Text-Message-Time-Stamps-since-Daylight-Savings/td-p/...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 6 (546 Views)
Tutor

I'm still having the same problems and it was nearly a week ago. . .

Message 3 of 6 (515 Views)
Master

I'm not sure what to tell you besides to keep on waiting for AT&T to fix this messaging issue...

Message 4 of 6 (508 Views)
Tutor

well thank you very much for trying Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6 (505 Views)
Master

You are most certainly welcome! Smiley Happy

Thank you for being courteous...sometimes other people would just say "thanks for wasting my time..." and such. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6 (503 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.