Samsung Solstice

Contributor

Samsung Solstice

I found a Samsung Solstice on the street. I tried to found the owner but the cellphone has a Phone Lock password. I waited for a long time but nobody called to this cellphone. And now, i need another cellphone and I remembered that I have this phone but I can't use because have a phone lock password. Can I restore this cellphone?

Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: Samsung Solstice

choko503 wrote:

I found a Samsung Solstice on the street. I tried to found the owner but the cellphone has a Phone Lock password. I waited for a long time but nobody called to this cellphone. And now, i need another cellphone and I remembered that I have this phone but I can't use because have a phone lock password. Can I restore this cellphone?

Does the "phone lock password" activate when you turn the phone on to get past the turn-on stage, or does it fully turn on, but asks for another type of password? Because if it's a PUK Code, you would have to call into Customer Service for them to help you retain the password. Perhaps they could also help you out if it's just a password when the phone is turning on to get past the turn-on stage to access the phone.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support