Samsung Solstice

Contributor

Samsung Solstice

I found a Samsung Solstice on the street. I tried to found the owner but the cellphone has a Phone Lock password. I waited for a long time but nobody called to this cellphone. And now, i need another cellphone and I remembered that I have this phone but I can't use because have a phone lock password. Can I restore this cellphone?

Message 1 of 2 (578 Views)
Master

Re: Samsung Solstice

choko503 wrote:

I found a Samsung Solstice on the street. I tried to found the owner but the cellphone has a Phone Lock password. I waited for a long time but nobody called to this cellphone. And now, i need another cellphone and I remembered that I have this phone but I can't use because have a phone lock password. Can I restore this cellphone?

Does the "phone lock password" activate when you turn the phone on to get past the turn-on stage, or does it fully turn on, but asks for another type of password? Because if it's a PUK Code, you would have to call into Customer Service for them to help you retain the password. Perhaps they could also help you out if it's just a password when the phone is turning on to get past the turn-on stage to access the phone.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2 (548 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.