Ask a question

Posted May 10, 2012
    8:11:23 AM
    View profile
    Samsung SIII available and verson HTC One X

Does anyone know when the Samsung SIII will be available at AT&T?   Also, is it worth the wait considering the HTC One X seems like an excellent phone?

Samsung SIII available and verson HTC One X

4 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (4)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    May 10, 2012 11:52:11 AM
    (0)
    Scholar
    I've only heard rumors of "summer". But I, with absolutely NO inside information, like Father's Day, June 17th.

As for being worth the wait, is there anything being discussed for Galaxy S3 that seems like a "must have"? If you answer "yes", then wait. Or, is there anything on the One X that will be missing on the S3? If yes, there's no need to wait. Finally, if you're still on the fence, just wait.

I waited nearly 3 years from the time I first decided a smartphone would be useful to me. I don't at all regret the wait--I'm well satisfied with my S2. Now if they'd only release ICS for it! Smiley Wink

Re: Samsung SIII available and verson HTC One X

2 of 5 (458 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    May 10, 2012 12:47:46 PM
    (0)
    Contributor

Thanks for the reply.   I waited for ICS to upgrade from my Blackberry torch.   I checked out  the HTC one X and it was awesome next to my torch.   I've heard nothing but great things about Samsung phones so that is why I was intrigued about the S3.    From all the review I read.. it looks like a toss up over great phones.

3 of 5 (453 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    May 10, 2012 1:48:11 PM
    (0)
    Explorer

I actually (for the first time ever) switched carriers for a phone (the Galaxy Note) - I absolutely love the darned thing and highly recommend it if you don't mind the size.  Smiley Happy

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note with my fat little fingers... :)

4 of 5 (440 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    May 11, 2012 5:49:01 AM
    (0)
    Voyager

The problem I see with the HTC OneX is the limited 16GB storage with no ability to add to with an SD card. The SIII will have that SD card ability as well as the ability to remove the battery (a second battery if you are a heavy user).

5 of 5 (385 Views)