Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 24, 2011
1:30:18 PM
View profile
Samsung PC Studio 3 - Text message manager

I have an older model Samsung phone (SGH-A707) and am ready to upgrade but I would like to transfer some important text messages to the new phone or my PC. I have downloaded PC Studio 3 and transferred my pictures and videos from my phone to my PC using a data cable. However, when I attempt to use the Message Manager feature, there is a prompt on PC Studio 3 that my phone does not support this feature. Is there a way that I could upgrade my phone or add software in order to be able to do this? The reason that this is so important to me is that the messages are from my son who has passed away. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks.

I have an older model Samsung phone (SGH-A707) and am ready to upgrade but I would like to transfer some important text messages to the new phone or my PC. I have downloaded PC Studio 3 and transferred my pictures and videos from my phone to my PC using a data cable. However, when I attempt to use the Message Manager feature, there is a prompt on PC Studio 3 that my phone does not support this feature. Is there a way that I could upgrade my phone or add software in order to be able to do this? The reason that this is so important to me is that the messages are from my son who has passed away. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks.

Samsung PC Studio 3 - Text message manager

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments