Helpful Links

Samsung Mythic's Screen Issues

Samsung Mythic's Screen Issues

Yesturday My Mythic screen has been acting up. It won't let me click on certain areas on the screen particularly on the edges. It seems to work if your clicking or pressing in the middle of the screen but not in the corners which is very important because I can't click on "dial" so I can call someone. I can't click on certain menu options like Settings so I can Calibrate the screen again.

I've done the powercycle already and removed the batter and even SIM. Well when I went to the neareast ATT store the lady took the battery out and restarted the and it worked for her! I guess she has the magic touch because I tried it like 8 times and it never worked for me. LOL

Its been working but every so often the screen doesn't work like it should again. Hopefully it stops though..

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: Samsung Mythic's Screen Issues

DREWSKY56 wrote:

Yesturday My Mythic screen has been acting up. It won't let me click on certain areas on the screen particularly on the edges. It seems to work if your clicking or pressing in the middle of the screen but not in the corners which is very important because I can't click on "dial" so I can call someone. I can't click on certain menu options like Settings so I can Calibrate the screen again.

I've done the powercycle already and removed the batter and even SIM. Well when I went to the neareast ATT store the lady took the battery out and restarted the and it worked for her! I guess she has the magic touch because I tried it like 8 times and it never worked for me. LOL

Its been working but every so often the screen doesn't work like it should again. Hopefully it stops though..

Yes, I hope so.

If it continues to act up, I suppose you could "study" the way that the lady did it, or another employee. Maybe then it will "be freed" of its malfunction.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I have 3 of these and so far all 3 have been changed out 2 times for similar problems

Message 3 of 4

Wild Banchi wrote:

DREWSKY56 wrote:

Yes, I hope so.

If it continues to act up, I suppose you could "study" the way that the lady did it, or another employee. Maybe then it will "be freed" of its malfunction.

Thats the funny thing. I watched her and she did exactly what I did! It acted up yesturday but is working fine for now.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support