Samsung Jet s8000

Contributor

Samsung Jet s8000

I am having problems finding the right Network settings for mms on my european Samsung s8000. I can access the internet with no problems, send Textmsg's. MMS just wont work......Anybody got any ideas???
Message 1 of 5 (2,856 Views)
Tutor

Re: Samsung Jet s8000

has this every been resolved by anyone?  I have the s8003 and am having the same issues and cannot find anything on the web
Message 2 of 5 (2,577 Views)

Your best bet is the find the phone closest to yours on the Tech Support Website and plug those settings in and see if they work you may have to try several times to get the proper ones.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (2,573 Views)

I forgot to add you a similar hardware wise not physical appearance.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (2,562 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Is the Samsung Jet s8000 considered a smartphone according to AT&T?  I am in the process of looking for a different phone and this is one of the 3-4 that I am considering.

Thanks in advance!

Message 5 of 5 (618 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.