Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 6, 2010
10:19:29 AM
View profile
Samsung Jack 6.5 upgrade functionality problem

so the wife had an issue with the Jack she got to replace the Blackjack II, the Jack got replaced with a Jack that has wm 6.5 and now she can't do anything she did on the old Jack. for instance the web button goes to Media Net which never connects and errors out. does any one have a tutorial on how to map this button so it launches IE? she sees all the websites zoomed out, I have a HTC Pure and I have a zoom level, she doesn't, does anyone know how to set it to mobile view of websites? there is no tutorial on att website to show 6.5 only 6.0

thanks

slade 

so the wife had an issue with the Jack she got to replace the Blackjack II, the Jack got replaced with a Jack that has wm 6.5 and now she can't do anything she did on the old Jack. for instance the web button goes to Media Net which never connects and errors out. does any one have a tutorial on how to map this button so it launches IE? she sees all the websites zoomed out, I have a HTC Pure and I have a zoom level, she doesn't, does anyone know how to set it to mobile view of websites? there is no tutorial on att website to show 6.5 only 6.0

thanks

slade 

Samsung Jack 6.5 upgrade functionality problem

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2010 3:18:32 AM
(0)
Professor

Good questions.  We just got the Jack also as an "upgrade".. NOTHING else was available at a "reasonable" price.  It should arrive today.  I will check and see if this phone has the same issue. 

Good questions.  We just got the Jack also as an "upgrade".. NOTHING else was available at a "reasonable" price.  It should arrive today.  I will check and see if this phone has the same issue. 

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: Samsung Jack 6.5 upgrade functionality problem

2 of 3 (1,128 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2010 6:31:06 PM
(0)
Tutor

http://forums.wireless.att.com/cng/board/message?b oard.id=samsung&message.id=77104

Try this link to answer your question. I was able to fix the medianet problem after reading this thread.

http://forums.wireless.att.com/cng/board/message?b oard.id=samsung&message.id=77104

Try this link to answer your question. I was able to fix the medianet problem after reading this thread.

Re: Samsung Jack 6.5 upgrade functionality problem

3 of 3 (979 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments