Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 13, 2011
5:43:06 PM
View profile
Samsung Infuse Bluetooth connection

I just got the Infuse and I am having problems making phone calls by using the voice command or voice recognition with the Bluetooth in my car (General Motors). I can receive calls, but cannot make calls. The phone is paired with the car. If anyone can help, I would appreciate very much. Thank you.

I just got the Infuse and I am having problems making phone calls by using the voice command or voice recognition with the Bluetooth in my car (General Motors). I can receive calls, but cannot make calls. The phone is paired with the car. If anyone can help, I would appreciate very much. Thank you.

Samsung Infuse Bluetooth connection

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2011 11:09:39 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same issue.  My ear piece connects to the phone and I can have a conversation using the ear piece, listen to music etc., but I cannot initiate a phone call from the earpice.  Have you found any answer to your question?  Or potential solutions?  Thank you

I am having the same issue.  My ear piece connects to the phone and I can have a conversation using the ear piece, listen to music etc., but I cannot initiate a phone call from the earpice.  Have you found any answer to your question?  Or potential solutions?  Thank you

Re: Samsung Infuse Bluetooth connection

2 of 3 (539 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2011 4:21:07 AM
(0)
Contributor

No. Actually I was excited when I saw I had a reply to my question, thinking someone had an answer to my problem.

Sorry!

No. Actually I was excited when I saw I had a reply to my question, thinking someone had an answer to my problem.

Sorry!

Re: Samsung Infuse Bluetooth connection

3 of 3 (532 Views)