Samsung Infuse Backordered

Employee

Samsung Infuse Backordered

So i ordered the Refurbished Infuse, and it currently shows backordered. Anyone know how long i should expect to wait?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: Samsung Infuse Backordered

You can probably buy a new one with full 1-year warranty from 3rd party like Aamzon or Costco for $0.01 instead of waiting for a refubished one from AT&T with only 90-day warranty.

Message 2 of 5
Employee

If you can link me to wher ei can buy one for .01$ that would be awesome im finding them for like 200$ min

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5
Master

Check your local Costco. Amazon right now have them for $99. I'm pretty sure Amazon has them for 0.01 from time to time. Infuse is considered 'old' phone as in it has been out for a while. So, pay anything over $100 is not worth it.

Message 4 of 5

I understand technology moves fast, but the phone has only been out for a few months, and given its screen size and speed, I doubt the price will be coming down anytime soon.  I seriously doubt you're going to find a new one for that cheap, as they're still $100-$200new (with contract) from most retailers.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support