Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 27, 2011
1:24:07 PM
View profile
Samsung Infuse Backordered

So i ordered the Refurbished Infuse, and it currently shows backordered. Anyone know how long i should expect to wait?

So i ordered the Refurbished Infuse, and it currently shows backordered. Anyone know how long i should expect to wait?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Samsung Infuse Backordered

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2011 3:31:55 PM
(0)
Master

You can probably buy a new one with full 1-year warranty from 3rd party like Aamzon or Costco for $0.01 instead of waiting for a refubished one from AT&T with only 90-day warranty.

You can probably buy a new one with full 1-year warranty from 3rd party like Aamzon or Costco for $0.01 instead of waiting for a refubished one from AT&T with only 90-day warranty.

Re: Samsung Infuse Backordered

2 of 5 (298 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2011 5:47:43 PM
(0)
Employee

If you can link me to wher ei can buy one for .01$ that would be awesome im finding them for like 200$ min

If you can link me to wher ei can buy one for .01$ that would be awesome im finding them for like 200$ min

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 5 (290 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2011 2:43:42 PM
(0)
Master

Check your local Costco. Amazon right now have them for $99. I'm pretty sure Amazon has them for 0.01 from time to time. Infuse is considered 'old' phone as in it has been out for a while. So, pay anything over $100 is not worth it.

Check your local Costco. Amazon right now have them for $99. I'm pretty sure Amazon has them for 0.01 from time to time. Infuse is considered 'old' phone as in it has been out for a while. So, pay anything over $100 is not worth it.

4 of 5 (260 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2011 3:07:39 PM
(0)
Teacher

I understand technology moves fast, but the phone has only been out for a few months, and given its screen size and speed, I doubt the price will be coming down anytime soon.  I seriously doubt you're going to find a new one for that cheap, as they're still $100-$200new (with contract) from most retailers.

I understand technology moves fast, but the phone has only been out for a few months, and given its screen size and speed, I doubt the price will be coming down anytime soon.  I seriously doubt you're going to find a new one for that cheap, as they're still $100-$200new (with contract) from most retailers.

5 of 5 (228 Views)