Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 15, 2011
7:02:09 PM
View profile
Samsung Infuse 4G text messaging

does anyone who owns this phone know if there is a way to BLOCK incoming text messages from your contacts list?  is this even possible??

does anyone who owns this phone know if there is a way to BLOCK incoming text messages from your contacts list?  is this even possible??

Samsung Infuse 4G text messaging

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2011 11:31:44 AM
(0)
Guru
I don't see an option for it in settings. I thought I saw a blacklist option... Guess that was the last phone I had.
I don't see an option for it in settings. I thought I saw a blacklist option... Guess that was the last phone I had.

Re: Samsung Infuse 4G text messaging

2 of 5 (1,210 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2011 6:12:36 PM
(0)
Tutor

well I think I may have a bigger problem that would need to involve ATT.  Can customer service block a number to make calls to your phone or texts?  If they are harrasing and threatening??

well I think I may have a bigger problem that would need to involve ATT.  Can customer service block a number to make calls to your phone or texts?  If they are harrasing and threatening??

3 of 5 (1,196 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2011 6:43:54 PM
(0)
Professor

There are a plethora of 3rd party apps that will give you this functionality.

There are a plethora of 3rd party apps that will give you this functionality.

4 of 5 (1,192 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2011 6:51:30 PM
(0)
Guru
Yea... What jii said. There's several call and sms blockers in the Android market. Some free, some not.
Yea... What jii said. There's several call and sms blockers in the Android market. Some free, some not.

5 of 5 (1,188 Views)