Samsung Infuse 2.3.? Update

Contributor

Samsung Infuse 2.3.? Update

Hey AT&T where is the gingerbread update? We were informed we would be receiving this last month?

Message 1 of 8 (4,204 Views)
Contributor

Re: Samsung Infuse 2.3.? Update

You know it's kind of imbarrassing when Rogers from canada is able to release the samsung infuse 4g already with gingerbread 2.3 and At&t which took for ever to release the equipment as it is and has been in the market for some time already and can't release a simple update(OTA) and it's not even about taking your time cause i do understand it takes time for it , but to promise for it to come out in August and being Sept. 10 and still no update...  It's better to tell your consumers coming soon then post something that At&t does not come through with..... get it together At&t.... 

Message 2 of 8 (3,771 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Between not updating the infuse with Gingerbread 2.3 (the kernel is almost a year old now) and advertising 4g when there is no 4g (guess that's how you stay competitive), I've started to question my loyalty to ATT.  I just renewed my plan when I could have had a 2.3 phone, and a 4g LTE network from another carrier.  Probably for less money too.

Message 3 of 8 (3,409 Views)
Teacher

Customer service is no where near the #1 priority for ATT. Their actions in many areas prove this.
Message 4 of 8 (3,367 Views)
Contributor

Pretty sad when my friend has had 2.3 on her US Cellular Galaxy S for months now. ATT's Captivate will probably never see it. Still not one word on the infuse getting it.

Message 5 of 8 (2,775 Views)

The UCKJ2 leak for Infuse is quite promising.

That said, the Captivate has had many "promising" leaks, but still no Gingerbread.

Message 6 of 8 (2,765 Views)
Contributor

I can't believe ICS has come out before GB available for Infuse. ATT needs to get their act together.

Message 7 of 8 (2,690 Views)
Mentor

I am a 10 year AT&T customer and while I am looking forward to the GB update, my wife and I are really fed up with our Infuses...daily reboots, sometimes slows to a crawl, making a call can take 10+ seconds...call quality is horrible...we may replacee them with the upcoming HTC Titan...just not happy with the phones...we've even reset both phones and over time, they become unuseable...and we don't load a lot of apps on them either.

Message 8 of 8 (2,592 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.