Samsung Impression text notification

Contributor

Samsung Impression text notification

I received an MMS a few weeks ago, and viewed it right after it came through. However, every time I would receive a text, voicemail, or missed call notification, my phone would show that I had an [extra] unread text. When I would go to the inbox, that unread text wouldn't be there. I tried clearing out my inbox and restarting my phone, but the notification still shows up. When I try to click on it from the main screen, all that shows up is a page of information about that MMS, which has been deleted for over a week now.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (479 Views)
Professor

Re: Samsung Impression text notification

lahayes12 wrote:

I received an MMS a few weeks ago, and viewed it right after it came through. However, every time I would receive a text, voicemail, or missed call notification, my phone would show that I had an [extra] unread text. When I would go to the inbox, that unread text wouldn't be there. I tried clearing out my inbox and restarting my phone, but the notification still shows up. When I try to click on it from the main screen, all that shows up is a page of information about that MMS, which has been deleted for over a week now.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Try pulling the battery when your phone is still on and leaving it out for about 30 seconds. Sometimes this action will reset the cache, getting rid of the message alert icon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 2 of 2 (423 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support