Samsung Galaxy SIII - When?

Tutor

Samsung Galaxy SIII - When?

Has there been any evidence from AT&T as to the release date of the Galaxy S3 in the US?  The rumor for Canada is 6/20 and there is speculation that the US will launch on that date or near.  

Message 1 of 5
Scholar

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII - When?

rmhicks wrote:

Has there been any evidence from AT&T as to the release date of the Galaxy S3 in the US?  The rumor for Canada is 6/20 and there is speculation that the US will launch on that date or near.  

Here are two sources for you:

1. Official USA Thread for S3: xda-developers Official USA Thread for S3

2. SIII on AT&T Available Should be Delivered by 6/8/12: Android Central Forums: AT&T S3 Updates

Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Thanks randum!

Message 3 of 5
Scholar

rmhicks wrote:

Thanks randum!

Not a problem. I track ths religiously! Smiley HappyYou could go the international route as well & save $$ if you have a few $$ handy & don't want to be hindered by the 2-year contract. It is much cheaper than buying in the U.S. if you have someone that could bring it to you, thus avoiding tariffs, etc.

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Scholar

rmhicks wrote:

Thanks randum!

Following up on my postings re release dates, the AT&T launch is now OFFICIALLY confirmed though I haven't seen definitive specs yet. Here's are 2 URLs, one from the Verge & the other on the AT&T site where you can sign-up in order to be alerted by AT&T when the phone is availablle for sale.

1. The Verge: S3 Launch by all U.S. Carriers
  2. AT&T sign-up page is live!
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support