Samsung Galaxy SIII - When?

Tutor

Samsung Galaxy SIII - When?

Has there been any evidence from AT&T as to the release date of the Galaxy S3 in the US?  The rumor for Canada is 6/20 and there is speculation that the US will launch on that date or near.  

Message 1 of 5 (1,546 Views)
Scholar

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII - When?

rmhicks wrote:

Has there been any evidence from AT&T as to the release date of the Galaxy S3 in the US?  The rumor for Canada is 6/20 and there is speculation that the US will launch on that date or near.  

Here are two sources for you:

1. Official USA Thread for S3: xda-developers Official USA Thread for S3

2. SIII on AT&T Available Should be Delivered by 6/8/12: Android Central Forums: AT&T S3 Updates

Message 2 of 5 (1,427 Views)
Tutor

Thanks randum!

Message 3 of 5 (1,420 Views)
Scholar

rmhicks wrote:

Thanks randum!

Not a problem. I track ths religiously! Smiley HappyYou could go the international route as well & save $$ if you have a few $$ handy & don't want to be hindered by the 2-year contract. It is much cheaper than buying in the U.S. if you have someone that could bring it to you, thus avoiding tariffs, etc.

Message 4 of 5 (1,412 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

rmhicks wrote:

Thanks randum!

Following up on my postings re release dates, the AT&T launch is now OFFICIALLY confirmed though I haven't seen definitive specs yet. Here's are 2 URLs, one from the Verge & the other on the AT&T site where you can sign-up in order to be alerted by AT&T when the phone is availablle for sale.

1. The Verge: S3 Launch by all U.S. Carriers
  2. AT&T sign-up page is live!
Message 5 of 5 (1,027 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.