Samsung Galaxy S3

Contributor

Samsung Galaxy S3

[ Edited ]

Hi, Does anyone have an idea how I can get the new Galaxy S3 without having to pay the full retail price. I'm not eligible for an upgrade but I really want the new phone. Thanks any ideas will help.

Message 1 of 4 (2,105 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3

The only other way to get the phone without paying full retail is to find someone who is upgrade eligible that isn't going to upgrade and use their upgrade to get the phone.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (2,060 Views)
Teacher

you can also add a line. That will turn your account into a family plan, but at least with the new line you can get the phone and will increase your upgrade opportunities in the future. :-)

Message 3 of 4 (1,776 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Ask about doing an early exception upgrade, you will pay more for the phone but less than full retail
Message 4 of 4 (1,295 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.