Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 11, 2012
9:06:32 AM
View profile
Samsung Galaxy S3

When will At&t get this phone?? Hopefully it will only be $199.99 with a 2 year contract. I'm sure if that's how much the note was then they would be selling more of them. I want to preorder it. It's the first phone that is making me switch from using my iphone. Woman Very Happy

When will At&t get this phone?? Hopefully it will only be $199.99 with a 2 year contract. I'm sure if that's how much the note was then they would be selling more of them. I want to preorder it. It's the first phone that is making me switch from using my iphone. Woman Very Happy

Samsung Galaxy S3

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2012 7:16:38 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
The Galaxy SIII seems like an awesome phone but unfortunately there is no info at this time. Smiley Wink Since it has been confirmed that the device will be released in the Summer in the US, more info should be available soon as to which carriers will carry the device and pricing.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket, an AT&T LTE smartphone. Experience speeds up to 10x faster than 3G.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
The Galaxy SIII seems like an awesome phone but unfortunately there is no info at this time. Smiley Wink Since it has been confirmed that the device will be released in the Summer in the US, more info should be available soon as to which carriers will carry the device and pricing.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket, an AT&T LTE smartphone. Experience speeds up to 10x faster than 3G.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3

2 of 4 (4,706 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2012 7:37:06 AM
(0)
Scholar

Oneluv5 wrote:

Here is the latest compilation of rumors, gossip, & yes, a bit of factual (Smiley Happy) info that I’ve been collecting on a daily basis.

What is clear is that the S III will be hitting the U.S... In June & it looks like it will be doing so on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon almost simultaneously.

As for the specs of the devices themselves, it appears that the model headed for the 4G LTE networks of AT&T, Sprint and Verizon will be packing a dual-core Snapdragon S4 CPU instead of the Exynos quad-core processor found in the international version. AT&T’s device is listed as the SGH-I747.

If AT&T doesn't get the Exynos quad-core processor, I’ll opt for the international version or switch carriers.

Oneluv5 wrote:

Here is the latest compilation of rumors, gossip, & yes, a bit of factual (Smiley Happy) info that I’ve been collecting on a daily basis.

What is clear is that the S III will be hitting the U.S... In June & it looks like it will be doing so on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon almost simultaneously.

As for the specs of the devices themselves, it appears that the model headed for the 4G LTE networks of AT&T, Sprint and Verizon will be packing a dual-core Snapdragon S4 CPU instead of the Exynos quad-core processor found in the international version. AT&T’s device is listed as the SGH-I747.

If AT&T doesn't get the Exynos quad-core processor, I’ll opt for the international version or switch carriers.

3 of 4 (4,421 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2012 8:59:50 PM
(0)
Contributor

AT&T 'should' have the S3 out this summer sometime, 'hopefully' June!

It does appear it will have a dual core s4 chipset.  I will most likely, especially since I live in a non 4g area with no hope of seeing it anytime soon, go with the international version.  Maybe we will be surprised what AT&T does...fingers crossed.

AT&T 'should' have the S3 out this summer sometime, 'hopefully' June!

It does appear it will have a dual core s4 chipset.  I will most likely, especially since I live in a non 4g area with no hope of seeing it anytime soon, go with the international version.  Maybe we will be surprised what AT&T does...fingers crossed.

4 of 4 (3,755 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments