Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile Data not Working

Highlighted
Contributor

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile Data not Working

My mobile data hasn't been working for my Samsung Galaxy S3 for about three weeks now. Wifi still works which is what I've been using this whole time. Anything that uses internet doesn't work, not just the browser. What should I do?

Message 1 of 3 (329 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile Data not Working

Hello, xbrucehunter!

I'm sorry to hear that your mobile data doesn't seem to be working. There could be several different reasons for this. The first thing to do would be to check to make sure that the correct data plan is provisioned on your account. You can send us a private message by clicking here, and we can take a look at your account for you.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a reply. If the data plan is correctly provisioned, then this team will also troubleshoot your phone to determine why your mobile data isn't working.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)
Voyager

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile Data not Working

I had the same problem last year.  I spent 3 hrs at the store trying to get it to work.  Tried 3 or 4 brand new sim cards to no avail.  They eventually had to give me a new sim and a new phone number and iit's worked like a champ ever since.  

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.