Helpful Links

Samsung Galaxy S2 screen problems

Contributor

Samsung Galaxy S2 screen problems

small.png

I sat my phone down while I was listening to some music. When I picked it up, it looked like this. The screen doesn't have a single scratch/crack. I've rebooted the phone and it didn't change anything. I got this phone exactly a week ago today, so I shouldn't be having problems with it. Anyone know how to fix this (or if it's even possible to do so)? I've tried hard resetting it, but I can't see 85% of the screen, so it's almost impossible.

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 screen problems

Since you are still within 30 days, go exchange for a new one at place where you bought your phone.
Message 2 of 4
Master

Yes, definitely exchange it. That should NOT be happening to a brand new phone. I have a friend who had previously used an LG Rumor for years and the screen went bad after about 2 years...not a week...

Gee, all these screen issues with the Galaxy S II/Skyrocket is really making me think twice about purchasing one for myself... Smiley Indifferent

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 4

Coruscating wrote:

small.png

I sat my phone down while I was listening to some music. When I picked it up, it looked like this. The screen doesn't have a single scratch/crack. I've rebooted the phone and it didn't change anything. I got this phone exactly a week ago today, so I shouldn't be having problems with it. Anyone know how to fix this (or if it's even possible to do so)? I've tried hard resetting it, but I can't see 85% of the screen, so it's almost impossible.

You say it doesn't have a single scratch/crack - but an impact shatter pattern is clearly visible in your photo.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support