Samsung Galaxy S2 screen problems

Contributor

Samsung Galaxy S2 screen problems

I sat my phone down while I was listening to some music. When I picked it up, it looked like this. The screen doesn't have a single scratch/crack. I've rebooted the phone and it didn't change anything. I got this phone exactly a week ago today, so I shouldn't be having problems with it. Anyone know how to fix this (or if it's even possible to do so)? I've tried hard resetting it, but I can't see 85% of the screen, so it's almost impossible.

Message 1 of 4 (2,470 Views)
Master

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 screen problems

Since you are still within 30 days, go exchange for a new one at place where you bought your phone.
Message 2 of 4 (2,439 Views)
Master

Yes, definitely exchange it. That should NOT be happening to a brand new phone. I have a friend who had previously used an LG Rumor for years and the screen went bad after about 2 years...not a week...

Gee, all these screen issues with the Galaxy S II/Skyrocket is really making me think twice about purchasing one for myself... Smiley Indifferent

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 4 (2,394 Views)

[ Edited ]

Coruscating wrote:

I sat my phone down while I was listening to some music. When I picked it up, it looked like this. The screen doesn't have a single scratch/crack. I've rebooted the phone and it didn't change anything. I got this phone exactly a week ago today, so I shouldn't be having problems with it. Anyone know how to fix this (or if it's even possible to do so)? I've tried hard resetting it, but I can't see 85% of the screen, so it's almost impossible.

You say it doesn't have a single scratch/crack - but an impact shatter pattern is clearly visible in your photo.

Message 4 of 4 (2,380 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.