Samsung Galaxy S II camera problems

Samsung Galaxy S II camera problems

[ Edited ]

Remember when the iPhone 4 didn't have flash?! Okay, take that and x it by 2 and you get what my pictures look like. Dark, red-glowing eyes and just overall crap. Video qulity sucks too.

The first day i got the phone was working like magic! Absolutly beutiful pcitures. The more I used my phone, the crappier the pictures got it seemed.

Message 1 of 10 (781 Views)
Teacher

Re: Samsung Galaxy S II camera problems

The photos I take with my GS2 are actually pretty good and have not degraded over time.

While I cannot say with any certainty, it sounds like your device might be defective.

Dan
Message 2 of 10 (757 Views)

It most likely is. But stupid AT&T and Sam's Club don't want to help me out with it.

Message 3 of 10 (734 Views)
Master

AFCBrady2Moss2007 wrote:

It most likely is. But stupid AT&T and Sam's Club don't want to help me out with it.

What do you mean they "don't want to help you out with it"? Have you tried exchanging it for another one? Also, how long have you had your Galaxy S II for?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 10 (694 Views)

I eamn, they didn't want to bother theirselves with looking into the phone. And yes, I did try and exchange it. It actually got worse and worse.

I simply got fed up with it and canceled my contract with AT&T and returned them their phone.

Message 5 of 10 (687 Views)
Master

Well, that must have been the easiest, yet most expensive way out. Smiley Happy

I don't blame you.

Message 6 of 10 (677 Views)

No, not really. I was still within my 30 days. They tried to sneak some charges on me, but as I tried to write them off, the bit¢h hung the phone up on me. I was arguing with her on why I shoudln't have to pay for the horrible service. She disconnected my line and service.

I guess she didn't like someone who wasn't willing to roll over and die for her.

Message 7 of 10 (668 Views)
Master

Glad it's all settled. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 10 (652 Views)

I highly doubt it. I'll be hearing from them in January. They won't let this die down.

Message 9 of 10 (649 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

I had a chance to make some pictures on the last Christmas dates and appreciate:a) Red Eyes on the pictures B)Low level of the flash ip to 1.5 feet distance::!!! Instead I have full battery, Its derived in a grainy textures in the pictures. No have options to adjust this issues.
Message 10 of 10 (601 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.