Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 23, 2011
8:41:57 PM
View profile
Samsung Evergreen question- HELP PLEASE
Edited by urismom on Apr 23, 2011 at 8:44:34 PM

I have a Samsung Evergreen and am very happy with it.  

My problem is that I can't find an answer to a very simple question in the manual or online

Where can I view my sent text messages?  I have never had a phone that could not access this information.

Help please!!

I have a Samsung Evergreen and am very happy with it.  

My problem is that I can't find an answer to a very simple question in the manual or online

Where can I view my sent text messages?  I have never had a phone that could not access this information.

Help please!!

Samsung Evergreen question- HELP PLEASE

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2011 10:43:53 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

You should be able to view them in your Outbox. I know that my Samsung Mythic had a separate folder for Sent/Outbox messages, but I do not know if the Evergreen has a separate "Sent" folder other than the regular Outbox.

In case you didn't know...

From the standby screen, press "Menu".

Select "Messaging".

Select "Outbox"

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You should be able to view them in your Outbox. I know that my Samsung Mythic had a separate folder for Sent/Outbox messages, but I do not know if the Evergreen has a separate "Sent" folder other than the regular Outbox.

In case you didn't know...

From the standby screen, press "Menu".

Select "Messaging".

Select "Outbox"

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung Evergreen question- HELP PLEASE

2 of 4 (731 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2011 4:51:27 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks, but that doesn't work either.  I've tried everything that I could think of. I guess I will wait until tomorrow and call them.  I can't imagine a phone that you can't access your sent messages.... thanks for trying

Thanks, but that doesn't work either.  I've tried everything that I could think of. I guess I will wait until tomorrow and call them.  I can't imagine a phone that you can't access your sent messages.... thanks for trying

3 of 4 (726 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2011 7:13:14 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Aww, well, I thought that would work. And you're right - it seems silly that on such a modern cell phone, you cannot view any sent text messages you may have had. Maybe there's a separate folder somewhere that we are not seeing. It has to have some way to view sent messages, though.

You're welcome anyway, though.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Aww, well, I thought that would work. And you're right - it seems silly that on such a modern cell phone, you cannot view any sent text messages you may have had. Maybe there's a separate folder somewhere that we are not seeing. It has to have some way to view sent messages, though.

You're welcome anyway, though.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (720 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments