Samsung Evergreen question- HELP PLEASE

Contributor

Samsung Evergreen question- HELP PLEASE

[ Edited ]

I have a Samsung Evergreen and am very happy with it.  

My problem is that I can't find an answer to a very simple question in the manual or online

Where can I view my sent text messages?  I have never had a phone that could not access this information.

Help please!!

Message 1 of 4 (799 Views)
Master

Re: Samsung Evergreen question- HELP PLEASE

You should be able to view them in your Outbox. I know that my Samsung Mythic had a separate folder for Sent/Outbox messages, but I do not know if the Evergreen has a separate "Sent" folder other than the regular Outbox.

In case you didn't know...

From the standby screen, press "Menu".

Select "Messaging".

Select "Outbox"

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 4 (787 Views)
Contributor

Thanks, but that doesn't work either.  I've tried everything that I could think of. I guess I will wait until tomorrow and call them.  I can't imagine a phone that you can't access your sent messages.... thanks for trying

Message 3 of 4 (782 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Aww, well, I thought that would work. And you're right - it seems silly that on such a modern cell phone, you cannot view any sent text messages you may have had. Maybe there's a separate folder somewhere that we are not seeing. It has to have some way to view sent messages, though.

You're welcome anyway, though.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4 (776 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.