Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 24, 2010
10:22:15 AM
View profile
Samsung Eternity II sync with MS Outlook?

I bought the Eternity II on the day it came out and have enjoyed it thus far.  One of the salespeople recommended this when I described the features I was looking for, including the need to sync with Outlook calendar info.  I cannot seem to figure out the calendar info and the store salesperson I visited with this morning could not figure it out.  Any help out there with those who are able to sync with MS Outlook?  Help?!  I really need this Outlook sync.

I bought the Eternity II on the day it came out and have enjoyed it thus far.  One of the salespeople recommended this when I described the features I was looking for, including the need to sync with Outlook calendar info.  I cannot seem to figure out the calendar info and the store salesperson I visited with this morning could not figure it out.  Any help out there with those who are able to sync with MS Outlook?  Help?!  I really need this Outlook sync.

Samsung Eternity II sync with MS Outlook?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2010 8:12:21 PM
(0)
Contributor

Go to

samsung.com/us/support/supportDownloadCenter.do?prd_ia_cd=N0000003&prd_mdl_cd=SGH-A597ZBAATT&prd_mdl_name=SGH-A597

click  Software

Download both files and install them on your computer.

Plug in your phone via usb cable.

Select pc studio.

Select  sync to MS Outlook

Go to

samsung.com/us/support/supportDownloadCenter.do?prd_ia_cd=N0000003&prd_mdl_cd=SGH-A597ZBAATT&prd_mdl_name=SGH-A597

click  Software

Download both files and install them on your computer.

Plug in your phone via usb cable.

Select pc studio.

Select  sync to MS Outlook

Re: Samsung Eternity II sync with MS Outlook?

2 of 3 (852 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 26, 2011 6:34:27 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have spent countless hours researching all the advice on getting the Eternity to sync the Outlook calendar in NEW PC Studio. I have downloaded all the updated studios and tried everything. I keep getting the sync to begin and then stop before actually lodaing data in my phone. I'm on Vista, Outlook 2003, PC Studio ver. 1.5.1. The only way I can think to get around this is to impost the Outlook calendar in to Scheduler and then sync with my phone. Not really syncing is it? The problem is that is the Outlook data is .pst not in scheduler format PC studio recognizes. And I can save the outlook data in another format. Anyone have any luck or similar problems. I know it works fne for some people so a simple referal to a download is not helpful.

I have spent countless hours researching all the advice on getting the Eternity to sync the Outlook calendar in NEW PC Studio. I have downloaded all the updated studios and tried everything. I keep getting the sync to begin and then stop before actually lodaing data in my phone. I'm on Vista, Outlook 2003, PC Studio ver. 1.5.1. The only way I can think to get around this is to impost the Outlook calendar in to Scheduler and then sync with my phone. Not really syncing is it? The problem is that is the Outlook data is .pst not in scheduler format PC studio recognizes. And I can save the outlook data in another format. Anyone have any luck or similar problems. I know it works fne for some people so a simple referal to a download is not helpful.

Re: Samsung Eternity II sync with MS Outlook?

3 of 3 (594 Views)