Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 22, 2011
5:17:32 PM
View profile
Samsung Captivate with Go Phone Sim

I own a samsung captivate from my AT@T contract but i don't want to renew my contract. I would much rather use one of the prepaid plans. Can i just put a go phone sim card in my captivate and go, or do i have to go to an AT@T store so they can do it? Is it even poosible to use a captivate on a prepaid AT@T plan? Thanks for all the help in advance.

I own a samsung captivate from my AT@T contract but i don't want to renew my contract. I would much rather use one of the prepaid plans. Can i just put a go phone sim card in my captivate and go, or do i have to go to an AT@T store so they can do it? Is it even poosible to use a captivate on a prepaid AT@T plan? Thanks for all the help in advance.

Samsung Captivate with Go Phone Sim

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2011 6:04:22 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: Samsung Captivate with Go Phone Sim

2 of 2 (3,554 Views)